Thursday, February 13, 2014

February TBR


These are the books I'm planning on reading in February!! At least, hopefully. This is just a test run to see if I can keep up with TBR's. We all have to start somewhere, right? Well, I've already started on "A Game of Thrones", and thus far I'm LOVING it. It's so intriguing and heart-pounding and the more I read the more I fall in love with the characters. I'm only 236 pages in though; it's such a big book and I'm a slow reader, but that's okay, I'll make it eventually. I've found myself switching between GoT and "The Archived" when I want to read something lighter; although I'm not very far in that either (pg. 34). So whichever one I finish first will have their review posted up sooner! Yay, progress.
1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
3. The Archived by Victoria Schwab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.