Thursday, April 10, 2014

March/April Book Haul 2014


     1. Splintered by A.G. Howard
     2. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle
     3. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

 
     4. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
     5. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
     6. Paper Towns by John Green

 

     7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
     8. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
     9. Vicious by V.E. Schwab

Well, here they are. All the wonderful books I've acquired over the last couple of months. They make me happy I must admit. Honestly, is there anything better than new books? I don't think so. A lot of these books are what I'm planning to read for April.
       But now there's another BIG horrible question I must figure out....
                 (Which sucks cause I'm terrible at making decisions, sadly.)
Which one of these beauties am I going to read first!?! All of them sound so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.