Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 1

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Number of pages I've read today:

105 pgs.

Total number of pages I've read:

105 pgs.

Books:

Finished  Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

Currently Reading  Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson


Thoughts/Ramblings: 

So far I think I'm off to a good start with this Read-a-thon. Hopefully tomorrow when I'm not so busy I'll be able to read a lot more. I finished ME&DG about an hour after Bout of Books started (really good book by the way) and almost immediately afterwards I picked up Mistborn. I'm so loving this book right now and I already have a couple of favorite characters. I can tell this is going to be a brilliant adventure. Today was productive, and hopefully tomorrow will be even better. Come back later to stay updated!

6 comments:

  1. I love both Me and Earl and Mistborn! Who are your favorite characters so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! And I would definitely have to say Vin and Kelsier are my favorites thus far.

      Delete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about both Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl and Mistborn. Must get around to reading them soon!

    Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl was really good. It moved me in a way that I wasn't expecting. And it was hilarious. Bonus. Haha! And Mistborn... there's a reason I love Brandon Sanderson. I can barely put the book down. Love it. :D

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to hear your final thoughts on Mistborn! :) Great job on finishing one book already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And so far, oh my Lord, Mistborn is so good. I love it! Vin and Kelsier are great.

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.