Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 2

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Number of pages I've read today:

107 pgs.

Total number of pages I've read:

212 pgs.

Books:

Currently Reading  Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

 

Thoughts/Ramblings:

Well, today didn't go as well I had planned, which is a little sad. But hey, there's always tomorrow to pick up the pace, right? I'm still working on Mistborn and the more I read the more I love. It's just so friggin' brilliant! Brandon Sanderson is like a Writing God. I'm probably going to pull a semi all-nighter to put a bigger dent into this book. What about you though? How's your reading going?

4 comments:

  1. It sucks that you didn't get as much reading done as you wanted to, but 107 pages is still fantastic! And you're right, there's always tomorrow :)
    You're doing really well so far and I hope Mistborn stays amazing!
    Good luck for the rest of the read-a-thon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement! 107 pages just gets me down when I see other people reading 200-300+ pages in one day and I'm still sitting here just like, "whaa-?" Lol
      It can be a bit disheartening sometimes, but I know I shouldn't think like that. Just gotta keep pushing through!
      Thanks also for the luck! I hope you're enjoying your reading as well. :)

      Delete
  2. It's good to hear that Mistborn is still working out for you :D I hope it stays this way! You might haven't read as much as you wanted, but remember that it's not always about the quantity. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I need to get that through my head! I just gotta stop comparing the number of pages I've read with other people. It's not good to do that. Besides, I am having a lot of fun reading Mistborn. (: It's brilliant, and you're right, having fun is all that matters.
      I hope all you're reading is going good as well!! :D

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.