Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0: Goals/Possible TBR


Yay! Bout of Books 10.0 is just a couple of days from beginning. 4 days, 23 hours, 38 minutes, and 10 seconds to be exact. Well I suppose by the time you'll be reading this it'll be even closer to the exciting event. If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about then please feel free to go and check out the Bout of Books Blog to figure out all the confusing technical stuff that's involved with this whole thing. (Okay, actually it's not all that difficult.) And if you wish to participate there's still some time to join in! But you better hurry up. Now, moving on.

 Time Devoted to Reading

 I plan on spending at least 4-5 hours reading every day, maybe more if I can fit it in, we shall see what happens with that when it happens. 

My Goals

  • Finish 3-4 books
  • Join in on Twitter chats
  • Comment on other BoB participant's blog posts
  • Participate in a challenge/giveaway

Books to Read

I have a few books in mind for this... although knowing me I can't trust myself to make a list of books to read and actually follow it. But that is not saying I won't try. So without anymore procrastination, here are a few books that I want to read during this upcoming week:
1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (Reread)
2. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis

And maybe if by some miracle I finish all those and still have some time then I shall pick up...
5. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
6. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

I'm sure I won't get through all of these, but hey, at least I'm prepared. Haha! And I'm certainly going to try to get through the bulk of this pile during my week of reading. I'm so excited for this read-a-thon and I'm glad I decided to join in. Wish me luck and feel free to let me know what you're planning on reading below; I'd love to hear from you!



8 comments:

  1. That looks like a great TBR pile. I hope you can get to everything. Best of luck with all your reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the support I appreciate it! I'm definitely gonna do my best to get through them all. Fingers crossed.

      Delete
  2. WOO! I bid you luck on your adventure for bout of books :D Those look like some great reads! Long ones, but great nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the encouragement. :D I'm excited for all of these books and I'm ready for the read-a-thon! It just needs to hurry up and get here. Haha.

      Delete
  3. Re-reading HP is always a fantastic idea :D I keep hearing so many good things about Brandon Sanderson, I definitely need to read something from him. Vicious sounds very good. Happy reading and good luck!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it's almost just as good as reading it the first time. I like making connections that I didn't realize the first time around. Brandon Sanderson is fantastic in my opinion. I've only read The Rithmatist by him so far, but it was such a good story that now I want to read all of his books! :D Everyone pretty much adores Vicious. And thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it a lot.

      Delete
  4. Wow! I love your book choices. Most of them are either on my "read" or TBR shelf. Have a great time with Bout of Books!! I know I'm excited. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support and good luck to you as well! I'm super stoked to start this read-a-thon. (: Which books have you read? What did you think of them?

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.