Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Wrap Up

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
 

Number of pages I've read today:

112 pgs.

Total number of pages I've read:

677 pgs.

Books:

Currently Reading  Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
                                          Vicious by V.E. Schwab 
Finished  Me, and Earl, and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
                     The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis 

 

Thoughts/Ramblings:

Well I didn't get nearly as many books as I wanted to have read finished, but all in all I had a lot of fun. It's a little sad that the Read-a-thon is over, it seems like the week went by so fast. I'm really glad I decided to join in on all the fun of this time and I definitely think I'll be joining in again next time around. I hope your week was good and that you had just as much (if not more) fun then I had!

1 comment:

  1. Having fun is what matters! Congrats on what you did get through. I had a great time as well. :) Here are my Bob RaT Stats

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.