Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 | Day 4

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Number of pages I've read today:

36 pgs.

Total number of pages I've read:

401 pgs.

Books:

Currently Reading  Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

 

Thoughts/Ramblings: 

I didn't get much reading done today, but I did get some other things done, which makes me feel a little bit better. So today wasn't a complete failure at least. You know how sometimes you just have one of those "holy crap" days? Yeah, well that was my day. Thankfully the Read-a-thon isn't quite over yet so there's still time to get more reading done. I shall not be discouraged!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.