Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Reads! 5/23/14

It's the end of the week and I know I haven't done one of these in a while, but here I am to get myself back on track. This is going to be a weekly thing I do where I'm gonna tell you what I plan on reading this weekend. I'm sure you've seen other things like this floating around the book community and are probably sitting there wishing I'd just get on with it already. Haha, I hear you, so let's get down to business.

Finished:












The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading:

1. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab

Up Next:

4. Legend by Marie Lu

That's all I'm really "planning" for this weekend. We'll just have to wait and see what happens though. How about you? What are you planning on picking up or finishing this weekend? I'm interested. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.