Saturday, May 3, 2014

Friday Reads!

After just finishing a great book I now must figure out what I want to read next during this upcoming week/weekend. I have a couple of ideas fluttering around in my brain, though I'm still not completely sure what I'm in the mood for; curse my indecisiveness. Although there are quite a few number of good books on my shelves that I still must read. (Hence my current book buying ban)

Finished:












Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


Re-reading:












Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K.Rowling




Up Next:



1. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
2. Me, and Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews


3. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
4. The Final Empire (Mistborn) by Brandon Sanderson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.