Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Art

I'm really stoked about this post everyone. This is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish and for the first time I'll be joining in as well. This week is all about book covers and art. I love both of those things and picking a list of covers to be framed... oh how fun it sounds. Haha, or maybe I'm just weird. Any who, now on to the covers:
 
 

Here are all the covers I would like to frame. Though The Final Empire, ToG, and Ignite Me are all also standing in for the other books in their respective series. There's a lot of beautiful covers in the world but these would probably be some of my favorites. Yay for beautiful books!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. All of the Shatter Me books have such beautiful covers! Love the colours in them. Great list (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do, I want them all so much! Beautiful. And thank you! :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.