Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 | Day 6 Update

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is  low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



Number of Pages Read Today:
276 pgs

Total Number of Pages: 
553 pgs

Books:
Currently Reading Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Finished PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives

Thoughts/Ramblings:

It's so upsetting that the read-a-thon is close to an end. Today I got a good bit of reading done, but I took a step back from Days of Blood and Starlight, just for today, to prepare my emotions for the rest of this book. It's a heavy read and I get the feeling that the second half of the book is going to be even heavier. I need to be ready for such feels. PostSecret was a fun little book. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to write a review on it, but I definitely liked it. One more day of Bout of Books. Are you sad it's almost over too?
 

1 comment:

  1. LoL, yeah prepare your emotions, please!

    Isn't it crazy how time flies??

    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Days of Starlight! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.