Monday, August 4, 2014

Disappearing Act

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. It saddens me to say that I have no real excuse for it, I simply have been distracted by other things as of late. I miss my blog however. I miss gushing over all the books I read and love/hate. So I'm writing this to inform everyone, including myself, that I am back in the game. And hopefully this time around things will be better. I've come up with plans of how I'm going to keep posting new and (hopefully) interesting content, now all that's left is the follow through.
 I still don't think I will be posting everyday, but at the very least I'm going to shoot for three posts a week, no matter if they're reviews, TBRs, or whatever. If anyone has any suggestions of something else they'd like to see from me please don't be afraid to let me know. I'd like to hear your thoughts.
So, for the next few days I get the feeling there will be some changes made, big or small I'm not sure of yet, to my blog design and whatnot. Therefore if things get a little confusing for a while don't panic, it'll all be fine. (: I've also been trying to figure out if I want to keep the "spoiler" section in my reviews or just take them out, another suggestion for y'all to consider perhaps? Anyway, I'm off now to do all of the things. Hopefully I'll be hearing from some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.