Saturday, September 6, 2014

A to Z Bookish Survey



This was created by Perpetual Page Turner. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but it looked like fun and I wanted to do it; so I am.

AUTHOR YOU’VE READ THE MOST BOOKS FROM:

 It's a tie between Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling


BEST SEQUEL EVER: 

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (There is the possibility of this changing)


CURRENTLY READING:

Outlander  by Diana Gabaldon
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


DRINK OF CHOICE WHILE READING:

Tea! Hot or cold, black or herbal, doesn't usually matter, but I always need to have my tea!!


E-READER OR PHYSICAL BOOK?

 Now I use both and I don't particularly hate either of them, but if I had to chose one over the other, than I personally prefer the physical book.


FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY DATED IN HIGH SCHOOL:

Oh man... this is hard. I don't... know... Maybe... Levi from Fangirl. He's so sweet and nice. I was a real sucker for that.


GLAD YOU GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE:

Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor


HIDDEN GEM BOOK:

The Genius and the Muse  by Elizabeth Hunter


IMPORTANT MOMENT IN YOUR READING LIFE:

 Discovering Booktube. Finding booktube essentially lead me to discovering the book community, Goodreads, and book blogs. I never would've made my own blog if not for booktube.


JUST FINISHED:

Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon


KINDS OF BOOKS YOU WON’T READ:

 Usually non-fiction (unless it's for school or language learning). I haven't found any that have ever caught my attention.


LONGEST BOOK YOU’VE READ:

 Well... I'm reading A Clash of Kings which is about 1000 pages long. Does that count? If not then A Game of Thrones which is about 800 pages long.


MAJOR BOOK HANGOVER BECAUSE OF:

 When I read the Harry Potter series, I had a book hangover for a long while after that. Also for a few days after The Darkest Minds I was a wreck.

NUMBER OF BOOKCASES YOU OWN:

3. Though they're not all completely organized yet. :'(


ONE BOOK YOU HAVE READ MULTIPLE TIMES:

 Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


PREFERRED PLACE TO READ:

Wherever it's most comfy. Usually the couch or bed.


QUOTE THAT INSPIRES YOU/GIVES YOU ALL THE FEELS FROM A BOOK YOU’VE READ:

“Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.”
-A Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Laini Taylor 


READING REGRET:

I'm not sure. My regrets are probably not reading a lot throughout high school.


SERIES YOU STARTED AND NEED TO FINISH(ALL BOOKS ARE OUT IN SERIES):

 Haha! Wow. Um. Well there's quite a few of these. I'll just name a couple though:
Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series (I'm on the last book)
Percy Jackson Heroes of Olympus Series (3rd book)
Darkest Minds Series (2nd book)
A Song of Ice and Fire Series (2nd book)


THREE OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE BOOKS:

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Pride and Prejudice  by Jane Austen
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


UNAPOLOGETIC FANGIRL FOR:

Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Outlander, SuperWhoLock, all of my other fandoms and so on.


VERY EXCITED FOR THIS RELEASE MORE THAN ALL THE OTHERS:

 Probably Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan.


WORST BOOKISH HABIT:

 I don't know! Maybeee.... Over buying books? What is deemed as a bad book habit?


X MARKS THE SPOT: START AT THE TOP LEFT OF YOUR SHELF AND PICK THE 27TH BOOK:

 Eragon by Christopher Paolini


YOUR LATEST BOOK PURCHASE:

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

ZZZ-SNATCHER BOOK (LAST BOOK THAT KEPT YOU UP WAY LATE):

Haha! I'm pretty sure Outlander is the answer for this question too. It's SO good I can hardly put it down.

Well this was fun! I'm not going to tag anybody in particular, but if you want to do it, then please do! I want to see your answers too. Leave your link in the comments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.