Saturday, October 4, 2014

Friday Reads (10.3.2014)



I FINISHED OUTLANDER!!! And oh my.. I think I'm very much in love. I will be posting a review on it soon so I don't want to say too much. But wow, just wow.

I have already started the second book, Dragonfly in Amber, and I'm obviously loving it thus far. Though I'm scared. I constantly hear that the feels in this book are massive. Thanks to this knowledge I have lots of tissues at hand. I may end up needing more though if everything I'm hearing is true. Books have a strong claim on my soul. I knew when I started Outlander that I was going to be hooked, obsessed even, but I feel like I'm so much more than "obsessed" now. What's more than obsessed? Psychotic? Whatever it is.. that's me with Outlander. I can't believe it took me so long to pick up this series and now I'm in it till the end. There's no way I could not continue. It has Jamie. Honestly. He's all I need in my life. Well... him and cookies, maybe.


I also finished Shatter Me and Destroy Me. Those were good. My review on Shatter Me will be posted within the next few days (since it's the weekend I have time to write more). I'm trying to decided if I want to post a review of Destroy Me too, but I'm not sure. What do you think? Should I show some love for the Novellas as well? I think I probably am. It was a completely different feel, switching from historical fiction to young adult, so that was a bit odd, but still a couple of great reads. Again, however, I don't want to talk too much about those just yet. In a couple of days a few friends and I will be reading Unravel Me together. I won't lie to you... I'm super excited to pick this up. I'm ready for all the Warner feels!! Yes, I am team Warner. Don't hate.

Even with school and all it's annoying distractions I've been having a couple of great reading weeks and I know this next week will be no different (albeit a lot heavier with the feels). I'm so excited to continue with both of these series and I'm looking forward to seeing how all my beloved characters handle the situations they're thrown into. I just hope I can deal with everything they're put through. Haha!

So, how about you? What are you reading this weekend? Have you read any of the books I've mentioned above? If so, let's fangirl about them. I love being able to fangirl and go crazy with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.