Saturday, October 4, 2014

September Monthly Recap!

So I think I'm going to start doing a monthly recap. I like the idea of them so I'm going to see how this goes. I just hope I can keep up with these every month. :P
Overall my reading this month wasn't bad considering school and all that I have going on. I'm fairly happy with this month's progress.

Read:


Reviews:

(I know.. I read more than I reviewed. *shakes head* Shame on me. I will make up for that this month.)

Books I Aquired:

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardogo
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
The White Princess by Philippa Gregory
Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon

Currently Reading:

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon

October TBR:
(We'll just have to see how well this turns out..)

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon (Obviously)
The Diviners by Libba Bray
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan  

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Monthly recaps are the best :D I enjoy reading them. The diviners is a perfect book for October, to read around Halloween. It has a very creepy atmosphere. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this. I think I like it too. I'm definitely going to plan on doing these each month. :D I've always heard good things about The Diviners that I figured I should stop slacking and get to reading it. And I figured this was the perfect time since ghosts and Halloween. :P

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.