Friday, October 10, 2014

TMI Tag


 Hey everyone! I was tagged to do the TMI Tag by the lovely Regina at Wordhunters. This was created by Jii over at JiixBooks on the YouTubes. There's so many questions, a total of 50 in all, but I'm excited!! Let's do this...

1) What fictional character has the best style?
I like Karou's style a lot. I would say she has my favorite style, it's so unique.
 
2) Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/fictional crush?
Ohh... So many... My main is Jamie Fraser. But I also love Warner and Noah Shaw. Those men... Mmm. Forever.
 
3) Ever loved a character but than started hating them?
Theon Greyjoy from A Song of Ice & Fire series. HATE HIM.
 
4) Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
Uhh... I have A LOT. I like big books (and I cannot lie). The Song of Ice and Fire series is pretty huge. I also have Gone With the Wind, Anna Karenina, War & Peace, and Les Miserables.
 
5) Heaviest book on your shelf?
Isn't this the same as the question above? Well if I had to pick... Gone With the Wind is most likely the heaviest.
 
6) Do you have any book posters?
Sadly no. ): This needs to be rectified at some point.
 
7) Do you have any book themed jewelry?
I have a Mockingjay pin! I love it. (: But I think this is all.
 
8) Book OTP? 
I don't knowwwww.... Percy and Annabeth from PJO. Hermione and Draco from HP (Yes I ship them. Haters can go somewhere else, please). Jamie and Claire from Outlander. 

9) Favorite book series?
OUTLANDER!!! Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, and the Shatter Me series is becoming a favorite to, I think.

10) Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
I don't know many, cause I'm a loser, but I would have to say the Catching Fire soundtrack is pretty amazing.
 
11) A book story you miss/ wish would continue?
Harry Potter!!
 
12) Favorite stand-alone?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 
13) Since when do you read books?
I've always read books, ever since I could read haha, if I found a book that interested me, I read it.
 
14) Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I'm a proud Ravenclaw :D
 
15) Quality you look for in a book?
Epic.
 
16) Favorite book quote 
“I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. And this is one: I'm going to tell it - but take care not to smile at any part of it.” 
- Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights

17) Favorite author? 
Rick Riordan, Diana Gabaldon, Laini Taylor, Tahereh Mafi

18) Favorite book cover?
Here are a few of my favs...

19) Action or Romance? 
I love them both. Let's have a mix! 

20) Where do you go when a sad moment happens? 
Uhhh.... In my mind palace. That's a great place.

21) How long do you need to finish a book?
It depends! It can vary. It can take as little as one or two days or it can take up to a few months.

22) How long is your mourning period? 
Again, this varies. Depends on the book, the ending, my dedication to the characters and whatnot.

23) Least favorite Book?
The Shipping News by and The Road by

24) Turn on in a character? 
Badassery... mainly. I really like strong, complex characters. They're the best.

25) Turn off in a character? 
Whiny characters who don't use their brains. Those are the worst.

26) Reason I joined Booktube? 
Well... Technically I haven't joined Booktube. But I made a blog cause I wanted to talk about all the books I love/hate. I wanted to be able to express my feels with people who would understand them. IRL all my people just think I'm crazy. They don't understand. Poor muggles.

27) Name a scary book? 
I haven't read many scary books. Dr. Jekal & Mr. Hyde? That seems pretty freaky.

28) Last book that made you cry? 
Haha! I cry at almost every book. That last one.... Probably Outlander.

29) Last book that you gave 5 stars? 
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi.

30) Any favorite book titles? 
Uhm.. Perks of Being a Wallflower. Or Fangirl.

31) Last book you read? 
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon.

32) Book you're currently reading? 
Dragonfly in Amber by DG and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

33) Last book adaptation you watched? 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

34) A book character you always wanted to talk to? 
Jamie Fraser (that accent.. mm) or Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bone.

35) An author you always wanted to talk to? 
Tahereh Mafi sounds pretty awesome to me.

36) Favorite Book snack? 
Whatever I'm in the mood for.

37) Book world you want to live in? 
Apart from the obvious? Wizarding World I'd say.... Tolkien's Middle Earth sounds pretty friggen fantastic.

38) Book world you DON’T want to live in? 
Hahaha! Pretty much ANY dystopian world.

39) Last time you smelled a book? 
A few days ago. The books I've been reading lately have all been on my kindle.

40) Weird insults used in books?
One of my favorites: “Asscrown," I muttered under my breath as I headed to my next class. I wasn't proud of swearing at a complete stranger, no. but he started it.

Noah matched my pace. "Don't you mean 'assclown'?" He looked amused.

"No," I said, louder this time. "I mean asscrown. The crown on top of the asshat that covers the asshole of the assclown. The very zenith in the hierarchy of asses," I said, as though I was reading from a dictionary of modern profanity.

"I guess you nailed me then."
- Mara and Noah (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer)
 
41) Favorite romance book? 
Lol I think this is obvious. OUTLANDERRRRR!!!! Haha!

42) Do you write? 
Yes I do. Often.

43) Favorite magical item? 
Magic anything is my favorite.

44) Your quidditch position? 
Seeker I think would be best for me.

45) Name a song you connect to a book 
I have no clue. Elastic Heart by Sia with Catching Fire. But this feels like a cop out.

46) Favorite book related chat up line?
I think this one is pretty great:

47) Have you ever used it? 
Haha! No, never.

48) Favorite book fandom? 
I love all my fandoms!! You can't make me choose. Off the top of my head though.. SuperWhoLock is a fav, as well as the Harry Potter fandom.

49) How many books do you own? 
Over a hundred or two.

50) Who do you tag?
Lol I'm going to take the loser route and say anyone who wants to do this tag, I tag you! Go ahead and do it! It's fun. Then link your post into the comments below so I can see your answers!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.