Saturday, November 8, 2014

October Monthly Recap!

Well, October ended up being busier than I was expecting it to be, and November isn't going to be any less. I might add a few non book related things into this post. Maybe make things a bit more interesting.

 

Read:

  

Reviews:

(This is just as sad, or sadder, than last months. I'll pull my crap together soon. Promise.)

  

Currently Reading:

The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon (Yes. Still. This is a huge book. Cut me some slack. Lol) 

 

Shows I'm Watching:
(Cause why not)

 November TBR:
(NaNo's not gonna give me much time for reading but...)
 

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

3 comments:

  1. I'm also watching The originals. To me, it's much better than Vampire Diaries, I can't believe how downhill that show went :( I recently got started in Supernatural, some of those episodes are creepy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE The Originals SO much. It's probably one of my favorites. The actors are so amazing. I wanna cry when I think about The Vampire Diaries. I've only made it to the end of season 4 right now, but I have some theories about what happens in season 5 & 6, and I'm not happy about them. Plus I keep hearing people talk about how bad it all went. It's just all very upsetting. I'm still a season or two behind the current Supernatural episodes, but I can tell you that things eventually go real crazy in the episode I'm watching. And I completely agree with you! The creepiness factor doesn't really ever go away. Haha!

      Delete
  2. I haven't been keeping up with Supernatural since like season 4, but I'm really excited for the Musical episode this week!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.