Friday, January 2, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Sign Up

This is not a drill people... Bout of Books is back!!

I'm so friggin' excited! I love the Bout of Books read-a-thons and this one came as a pleasant surprise. I'm not certain what I'll be reading for this event just yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what I'm in the mood for when the time comes. Makes me feel dangerous and mysterious. For those who don't know what this amazing event is:

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you're joining along in the fun too, let me know in the comments below! Do you already know what you're going to read? If so, what is it? If you're as clueless as I am, that's fine too, at least we're not alone. You can tell me what you think you might read. That's acceptable as well. Or simply just telling me your joining also works. Simplifies things. (:

2 comments:

  1. I'm participating! I love the Bout of Books read-a-thons, of course. And I have no clue what I'm going to be reading, I'll make a pile Sunday night and then probably ignore it because mood reader. (And trying to decide if I want to read manga, even though it feels like cheating to me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manga isn't cheating! If I had any you can be certain I'd be reading it during the read-a-thon. I don't even know where to begin to dive into right now with all the books I have to read. I feel like I'm in a fantasy mood, but then again I also feel like I'm in a YA mood. It's all very conflicting. I definitely think I'll be working on Throne of Glass first. But I have no clue where I plan on going from there.

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.