Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 | Day 3 Update



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender  and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that  begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th  in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and  the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of  books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand  prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books  12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Number of Pages Read Today: 
332 pgs

Total Number of Pages: 
 607pgs

Books:
Currently Reading  (Haven't quite figured that out yet...)
Books I finished  Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
                                     Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Thoughts/Ramblings:

Today was a great day. I was able to get a lot of reading done, finished Ignite Me (which I adored by the way), and then I went and watched some tv. I have absolutely zero clue what I want to pick up next. There are far too many options available to me at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to make a decision soon and keep up with this good reading streak. Fingers crossed! I hope your reading has been satisfying for you this week.
  

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! I always struggle a bit during read-a-thons right after I finish something, but it tends to work out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't expecting this stupid mini-slump, but I'm hoping I'll get over it quickly.

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.