Friday, January 9, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 | Day 4 Update



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender  and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that  begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th  in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and  the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of  books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand  prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books  12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Number of Pages Read Today: 
0 pgs

Total Number of Pages: 
 607pgs

Books:
Currently Reading  (I've narrowed it down to either Crown of Midnight or Falling Kingdoms...)
Books I finished  Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
                                     Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Thoughts/Ramblings:

Well, I still haven't been able to figure out exactly what I want to read next, but I've narrowed my options down to two books at least. I guess it's safe to say I'm having a bit of a struggle. I spent the day doing some other things so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get back into the flow I've had. I'm really hoping I do. This semi-slump is disheartening and frustrating. I hope your reading has been going well! (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.