Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 | Day 5 Update



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender  and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that  begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th  in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and  the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of  books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand  prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books  12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Number of Pages Read Today: 
117 pgs

Total Number of Pages: 
724 pgs

Books:
Currently Reading  Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
Books I finished  Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
                                     Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Thoughts/Ramblings:

I finally shook the mini-slump. I feel so much better now. And I'm really glad I decided to continue on with the ToG series. I'm really loving this story and how the characters and plot are progressing. I'm definitely thinking I'm enjoying this book more than the first. I'm so excited to see where things are gonna go and how everything turns out. However, I won't lie, I'm a little nervous. I'm praying for a happy ending. Haha! (;
 

8 comments:

  1. Great job on the read-a-thon. Glad you finally shook the reading slump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm happy I shook it off too. And thank you!

      Delete
  2. You are doing great so far. I really want to get to the Throne of Glass series, I only read the prequels but I loved them. Keep up the good work and happy reading :)
    Veronica @ Mostly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend you do. It's a great series thus far in my opinion. I haven't read the prequels yet, but I'm sure they're just as good. Thanks for the support and same to you! (:

      Delete
  3. Ignite me and the rest of that series are on my wishlist. How did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my. Ignite Me was really great in my opinion. I really loved this book and it might be my favorite out of the whole series. I'm a HUGE Warner fan and I definitely see myself rereading the book some point soon.

      Delete
  4. I loved Ignite Me, the whole series actually. I've only read Throne of Glass, but I'm hoping to get to Crown of Midnight sometime soon. I've heard it gets better with each book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving Crown of Midnight. I definitely like it better than the first. Ignite Me is definitely a favorite of mine. Shall always be until the end of time.

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.