Monday, January 12, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 | Day 7 Wrap Up



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender  and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that  begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th  in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and  the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of  books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand  prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books  12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Number of Pages Read Today: 
0 pgs

Total Number of Pages: 
750 pgs

Books:
Currently Reading  Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
Books I finished  Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
                                     Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Thoughts/Ramblings:

Okay, okay... I know what you must be thinking. (*Gasp* Lyndsey, how could you not do any reading on the last day of the read-a-thon?!) Now... in my defense, I did read, I did a lot of reading. However all my reading was a continuation of the fanfiction I started yesterday. And I'm not sorry. I had a wonderful reading experience and my urge to write feels vastly inspired. Even though I wasn't able to add to my word count I still had lots of fun during this read-a-thon. I'm only sorry that I kept missing the twitter chats. For shame, Lyndsey, for shame. There's always next time though, right? (:
 

2 comments:

  1. As long as you accomplished what you wanted to, I think that's what really matters. Luckily there's two more bout of book readathons this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...I haven't read fanfiction in forever. I do think I'll go check out the Splintered stuff though. Read what you like Lyndsey!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.