Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello Again! *Christmas/Birthday Book Haul*

Hello everyone. Now that the holidays are over, and family are all back in their respective homes, I can finally stop slacking on my blog. Yay! So this past month has been really crazy with everything from Christmas and New Years and I even celebrated a few birthdays (including my own) this past month. As you can probably already guess... I have A LOT of new books now added to my already huge TBR pile. But I'm actually excited. A little daunted, but extremely excited. There's a bunch of great books I got. 
(Not all the books in the photos are what I got this month... only the majority)

These are my new beautiful babies. I'm so very much in love with all of them. I shall be very busy for the next few months. That's for sure. Such amazing stories!! I believe I've only heard good things about all of these. But anyways... I'm slightly veering off topic. Focus.

Books I got:

Unravel Me / Unite Me / Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
Assassin's Blade / Crown of Midnight / Heir of Fire - Sarah J Maas
The Raven Boys / The Dream Thieves / Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater
Snow Like Ashes -











2 comments:

  1. You got some great books there :D Sarah J. Maas and Maggie Stiefvater, you are up to something good. I also LOVED The queen of the Tearling and I hope to read Lies of Locke Lamora this year. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bones feel like there singing from the happy vibes I'm getting from all my new books. So many new adventures I can FINALLY experience. I've started Throne of Glass and thus far I'm LOVING it. I'm really excited for Lies of Locke Lamora so that will probably be picked up soon too. I'm definitely in for a great time. Thank you! (:

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.