I'm so excited to be joining in on this little event! It seems like it's gonna be fun!
1. What’s your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
I don’t want to be too specific so I’ll just say I’m in the Eastern US area.
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I just wanted to talk about books and fangirl about things with people who’ve also read these books. None of my friends in ‘real life’ read for pleasure. It’s a bit disheartening. So one day I was strolling through YouTube, somehow discovered BookTube, then that lead me to finding Book Blogs. It was an adventure to say the least.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
Uhh… I don’t know…. Musing means to be absorbed in thought, contemplation, or reflection and fiction is obvious. Literature. I just felt like it all fit and I like how it sounded.
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
I read a lot of different genres, mostly fantasy and young adult.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
I do Waiting on Wednesdays. Usually I’ll post monthly recaps or I’ve been planning on doing some more random discussion posts.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
I really love doing the Bout of Books read-a-thons. Those are so much fun with a whole bunch of people joining along with the different challenges and blog hopping.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
The positivity, acceptance, and overall enthusiasm of the community are by far my favorite things about them.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015!
Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard, A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas, A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab, Ice Like Fire - Sara Raasch, The Orphan Queen - Jodi Meadows
10. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
I think this book called TheGenius and the Muse by Elizabeth Hunter is extremely underrated. It’s an adorable, wonderful story about love and heartache and it deserves its props! Trust in Advertising by VictoriaMichaels is really good too.
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
I really love Kenji from the Shatter Me trilogy. He just seems like the funniest guy I’ve ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with and he makes me smile all the time. Though he can be a major jerk sometimes… so maybe I should go with someone like Celeana Sardothian from Throne of Glass. Another great option.
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
This may come as a huge surprise (*my use of sarcasm*) but besides reading I like to write my own stories, or draw a little, or listen to music/watching TV. Simple things.
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Clothes. Lots of clothes of all different styles. Or fandom memorabilia, those are always fun to have.
14. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Probably I See Fire by Ed Sheeran. I love that song with a fiery passion. It speaks to my soul at a deep, emotional level and claims it without any restraint.
15.Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
I want them to fix the disaster that was supposed to be an adaptation of the Percy Jackson series. I want everything redone and I want it writers, or producers, or whoever makes the decisions, to STICK to the original story. Things must be flawless this time ‘round!