Monday, April 20, 2015

Happenings and Goings-Ons


So, again I've been missing, and my apologies for that. My mind has been extremely scatterbrained as of late it seems and I'm having struggles in digging myself out. Lots of things are going on with classes back in session and all the papers and school work I have to focus on. But not only that, there's also Camp NaNoWriMo happening as well, and surprise, surprise, I'm behind! Of course, right? I mean, it is me we're talking about here.There's just so much all to do! And not enough time to do everything.

I want to be able to post more, but if I'm being honest, things may be a little touch and go until this busy school time moves past us. I hope I don't get too bad with it though. There's a few book reviews I have that need to be posted up, and I was also thinking of doing some writing posts... maybe. If I can figure out what exactly I mean by "writing posts". Perhaps I'll do something like NaNo progress updates. Though I don't know how many times I can say I'm procrastinating before it becomes too much, haha! I don't want to make any promises in case I don't follow through, but I'm hoping this will kick my butt into gear more. Maybe I'll talk about some of the stories I'm working on. Whatever it is, I'll figure it out!

How have you been doing these past few months? Are you just as busy, or more so, than I am? Does the inside of your brain feel like mush too!? Tell me about it below.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing well with NaNo!! *showers you with encouragement chocolate* YOU CAN DO THIS. ;-) I totally understand taking a step back while drafting a new novel **nods** I do that too sometimes. x)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing well! Thank you for the encouragement!! It's much appreciated!! :D Sometimes taking a step back is indeed necessary I've have to do that a few times this month. A pain in my butt! I'm hoping I make it to the final word count in time!! FINGERS CROSSED!!
      Are you doing Camp NaNo? If so, I hope you're doing well also!! x3

      Delete

Don't be shy, really, I'd love to hear from you.